Details for Online Tutoring
Sometimes just watching YouTube videos isn't enough to answer your questions. Now you can meet with Mr. Dwyer online to ask him your questions one-on-one, and get the help you really need.
How to meet online
- Signup for your desired 15 minute slot using the ONLINE SCHEDULE.
- Before your session, visit https://zoom.us/test on the device you intend to use. This will insure you are ready to get the most out of your scheduled session.
- Five minutes before your session starts, visit https://zoom.us/j/6706609638 and wait for Mr. Dwyer to let you into the conference room.
How to make the most of your online session
- Have your questions prepared in advance. If possible, take pictures of your questions and upload them to a Google Doc (one per page), then share that document with email@example.com.
- If you have an iPad, iPhone or Mac you might consider downloading the"Notability" app ($9). I use this app to answer your questions; if you have this app, you can more easily skip through the videos I make for you.
- Invite a friend from your class to join the conversation. Better yet, have them pay for an adjacent tutoring session and share both of the sessions, doubling your time!